What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Montgomery?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a microphone-type device in close proximity to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, some monitors now include high-definition video feeds and two-way talk. You can even hook some monitors to your wireless network so you may roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Montgomery are so sophisticated that they are similar to interior surveillance systems in both features and cost.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and home defense cameras share similar capabilities, you will find numerous residents in Montgomery integrating their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your newborn back to a restful state. Your reassuring words may be all you need to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness could start to lag. But if your video surveillance identifies unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a message on your phone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet noses into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors do not capture video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a 20-second clip to grandparents to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of having to lug monitoring equipment wherever you go, you may now watch from a simple smartphone app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.