As you might already realize, the most probable areas for home break-ins are the front door and ground-level windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security installations in Montgomery. Even though the technology has been utilized for decades, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you choose a streamlined approach or the most advanced system, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to fret about your equipment being attached accurately.
Every device features two magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You close your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and an entry point opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these advanced devices can do much more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Montgomery
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These components signal your high-decibel siren whenever a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive automatic alerts directly to your mobile device when a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive a notification as well. Your house will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Program your home’s smart devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You might have your lighting engage or direct a camera to start recording whenever an entry point sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You can even find fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Either way, your house will be more secure.
More versatile than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Montgomery are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In Montgomery
Are you interested in having modern door and window alarm sensors in Montgomery that elevate your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, call (334) 219-7426 or fill out the form on this page.