A Professionally Monitored Montgomery Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Montgomery monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Montgomery?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Montgomery flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Montgomery flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Montgomery Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Montgomery flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Just call (334) 219-7426 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.